Be accredited with the country’s top luxury condominium developer.
Anchor Land offers competitive commission and other incentives to licensed Professional Real Estate Brokers in selling the company’s projects.
Broker Network Group Accreditation Process
To become one of Anchor Land’s accredited broker-partners, please submit a photocopy of the following:
- Completely filled-in Broker’s Accreditation Forms
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Certificate
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) ID
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) Certificate
- BIR Form 2303
- Official Receipt
For non-individuals, the following additional documents are required:
- Corporation – SEC Registration , Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws, Corporate Secretary’s Certificate
- Partnership – Articles of Partnership and By-Laws
- Sole Proprietorship – DTI Registration, Business Name
All completed documents must be submitted for processing and approval to Anchor Land Broker Network Officer main office located at:
BROKER NETWORK GROUP
Anchor Land Holdings Inc.
16th Floor, LV Locsin Building,
6752 Ayala corner Makati Avenue,
Makati City, Philippines
Once approved, Anchor Land Broker Network Officers shall be notifying of your successful accreditation and issue a copy of your Broker’s Accreditation Forms. After which, you will then be part of our exclusive and valued broker-partners selling Anchor Land properties on behalf of the Broker Network Group.
Anchor Land Brokers Commissions and Other Incentives
As a broker-partner of the Anchor Land, we offer recognition and rewards on top of the professional broker’s commission fee for successful transactions.
Get in touch with our Broker Network Officers.
Landline: +632 9887988 local 200
We Chat ID: 0918 9650696