ALHI values data privacy rights and strive to ensure that all personal information collected from our customers, vendors, partners, employees, associates and other stakeholders, are processed in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
- What information we collect.
- How is the information collected used and to whom we may disclose it.
- What are your rights as a data subject.
- How we protect personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the DPA, personal information refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding such information, or such information, when put together with other information, would directly and certainly identify an individual.
We gather and collect the following types of information in relation to our transactions and dealings, which may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Your name, gender, nationality, civil status, age, date of birth, mailing address, email address, proof of identification, residence, office, and, phone numbers, and other information relating to you, as a result and as part of our transactions and dealings with you.
- Your resume when you apply for an employment with us, which contains your employment history, personal details and your educational background.
- Your credit card information, credit history and bank account when you avail of our products and services.
- Your company information, performance, history, and financial and capital, when we enter into business transactions or partner with you.
- Any information you submit to our customer relations agents, sales and account management, for whatever purpose this may serve such as, but not limited to the following: update of your records or information; to cater to your inquiries or requests; information you volunteer, via applications or surveys; or any other event or activity that may be similar or similar in nature to any of the foregoing.
- Tracking information which our web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our site as well as your social media behavior, such as but not limited to, information obtained by browsing into our website, by downloading mobile applications and by tagging or mentioning us on your social media accounts.
Similarly, when you provide another person’s personal information (i.e your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents), you hereby attest that you have obtained the consent and authority of the owner of such information to allow us to disclose and process such personal information in accordance with our policy.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
- To process the products and services that you have availed from us.
- To communicate our latest products, services, promos and events.
- To enable us to immediately address your needs, request, queries and complaints.
- To comply with the requirements of the law and all legal orders and processes.
- To prepare all necessary documentation and to conduct due diligence check.
- Any other purpose similar or similar in nature to any of the above.
ALHI uses and shares your personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and to the extent that is reasonable and necessary to achieve its purpose. ALHI shares your personal information, depending on the product and service that may be applicable to you, to the following:
- ALHI’s employees, personnel and officers;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors;
- Banks, insurers and credit providers and their respective service provider;
- Any third-party service providers that have been contracted to perform financial, technical, architectural, and other administrative services;
- Government institution and other competent authorities when required by law, rules and regulations.
In addition to the abovementioned, ALHI may also disclose your personal information subject to the same requirement and compliance with relevant laws and as reasonably necessary to our holding company Anchor Land Holdings, Inc and all its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Upon giving your consent and providing your personal information, as a data subject, you have the following rights as provided under the Data Privacy Act of 2012:
- Right to be informed
- Right to object
- Right to access
- Right to correct
- Right to rectification, erasure or blocking
- Right to damages
- Right to data portability
- Transmissibility of rights
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We preserve your personal information, subject to the following condition:
- To the extent required by law and as necessary to keep track of your records and transactions.
- To the extent required by and as agreed upon by the parties to a contract.
- To the extent necessary and as may be relevant to any legal proceedings whether current or prospective.
Your personal information will thereafter be disposed or discarded in accordance with retention limit set by our industry standards, laws and regulations and in a secure manner in compliance with DPA laws. You may however request for the early deletion of your data in our systems, subject to limitation of applicable laws.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We hold in high regard the protection of your personal information. The following technical, physical and organizational security measures have been implemented by ALHI to protect your information against loss, misuse, theft, unauthorized access, modification and destruction:
- Utilize the use of secured servers behind a firewall, encryptions and other security controls.
15/F L.V. Locsin Building 6752 Ayala Ave., cor. Makati Ave.,
Makati City, Philippines
Attention to: Data Protection Officer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org